Sylvia, the founder of Mindbody Works, is an ACTIVATIONAL speaker who offers proven, practical and powerful tools to build healthy lives and work places.
- Sylvia delivers her message of health, wellness, safety and vitality with passion and expert knowledge
- Sylvia engages your group in an interactive and unforgettable learning experience
- Sylvia gives participants the practical tools to change their lives, both personally and professionally
- Sylvia shares relevant and inspiring stories that create the 2 critical elements of change: Motivation and Confidence
Sylvia typically gets standing ovations and is consistently given the highest rating for any speaker.
STRESSED TO KILL
Watch an excerpt from Stressed to Kill HERE
With mental illness on the rise, everywhere you turn people are ready to blow their top! In “Stressed to Kill” Sylvia takes a deep look at the effects of stress, shares her powerful tools to reduce it (the legal and moral ones only….) as well as personal strategies for becoming the “boss“ of your stress.
Stress is the next health epidemic and it tends to be contagious; infecting entire teams. Stress leave costs businesses over 50 billion dollars a year. Not mention the cost in the loss of human potential.
Discover better health and a dramatically improved quality of life. And if that’s not enticing enough, how about learning the secret to slowing the aging process? Sylvia shares that with her audiences too!
- The powerful biochemical impact stress has, as well as its strong and indisputable link to illness.
- How to identify all the components of stress – physical, cognitive, emotional and environmental – and avoid or modify many of these.
- The mind-body connection to stress and how you can stop it in its tracks with these techniques.
HAPPY HOUR BEGINS AT 9AM!
This presentation centers around creating a healthy life by focusing on happiness at work (Canadians report that work is their # 1 stressor!).
We will deal with the influence of technology, competing demands from work and home (work-life conflict) and relationships at work. You can transform your workplace into a happy, healthy and productive place to be!
- The deadly sins committed in work places, that can squash happiness and health of employees AND the bottom line.
- The connection between the deadly sins and your health.
- Strategies for reversing the effects of these sins at work.
- Strategies for creating greater personal happiness.
RESPECTFULLY, UP YOURS: HOW TO PLAY NICE AT WORK
What makes a good workplace great? A culture of respect and cooperation. This interactive and collaborative seminar will assist people in becoming more effective individual agents of change and more respectful as a team. We will explore practical and concrete ways of bringing these ideas to life to generate a workplace of happy, engaged and supportive team players.
- What constitutes respectful or disrespectful behavior?
- The effect of disrespect in the workplace on SAFETY and HEALTH.
- What’s in it for you to change the way YOU do things?
- Guidelines for a respectful and psychologically safe workplace.
- Practical tools and strategies for becoming a more respectful workplace.