Safety and Health for Organizations and People
How much are employee injuries and strains affecting your bottom line?
Do you even know?
FACT: 63% of time-lost absenteeism is directly related to repetitive strain and/or musculoskeletal injuries! (Source: Safe Work Manitoba)
FACT: You can reduce time-lost injuries and the related costs by up to 50% and reduce absenteeism by 25% by implementing a properly developed symptom identification, job coaching and injury prevention strategy. (Source: Occupational Health & Safety Association – OHSA)
Unfortunately, most companies don’t have the budget for an in-house occupational therapist or physiotherapist who is typically highly paid and who demands appropriate benefits and resources.
The S.H.O.P. program by Sylvia Marusyk of MindBody Works is Your Solution!
The S.H.O.P. program is a comprehensive on-site 7-Point strategy that includes:
- Physio/Occupational Therapy assessment and treatment
- Work Site Assessments
- Ergonomic Assessments for individuals or groups in office or industrial environments
- Return-To-Work consultation
- Work site modifications to accommodate injured or symptomatic workers
- On-On-One consultations with injured workers to meet medical restrictions and support return to full work
- Injury Prevention and Body Mechanics training for individuals or groups
The goal of the MindBody Works S.H.O.P. program is to proactively address symptoms before they become syndromes, keeping your workers safe, healthy and productive … and keeping your bottom line profitable!
Who is Sylvia Marusyk and why can she make such a dramatic difference to your workplace and your profits?:
Sylvia is an International ACTIVATIONAL speaker who gives her audience the tools to build healthy lives and workplaces. As an Occupational Therapist with years of practice in the field of workplace safety and health, Sylvia knows prevention is the key to creating happy, healthy individuals, employees and businesses. Her certifications include:
- Certified Master Clinician in Functional Capacity Evaluation, Job Demands Analysis, Office Ergonomics and Industrial Ergonomics
- Sahrmann Certificate for Upper and Lower Extremity Assessment and Treatment
- Progressive Goal Attainment Scale Certificate